Rita Hayworth for You Were Never Lovelier (1942)
Luffy getting taunted by the giant rabbit he just punched.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Girls who wear light colored pants during their period deserve a medal for their bravery
it’s not bravery… it’s stubdidty…
feeling your computer getting slower though the years is one of the most heartbreaking things ever